Online Real Estate School – Florida 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-Licensing Course
Florida’s Leading Real Estate Sales Associate Online Course
This industry-leading online course includes:
- The Real Estate Business in Florida
- License Law and Qualifications for Licensure in Florida
- License Law and Commission Rules in Florida
- Authorized Relationships, Duties, and Disclosure in Florida
- License Law Violations, Penalties, and Procedures in Florida
- Federal and Florida Laws Pertaining to Real Estate
- Florida Property Rights
- Title, Deeds, and Ownership Restrictions in Florida
- Legal Descriptions in Florida
- 50 Question Mid-Point Practice Exam
- Real Estate Contracts in Florida
- Residential Mortgages in Florida
- Mortgage Types and Sources of Financing
- Real Estate Math and Closing Transactions
- Real Estate Markets and Analysis
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Investments and Business Brokerage
- Taxes Affecting Real Estate in Florida
- Florida Planning, Zoning, and Environmental Hazards
- Florida Sales Associate Course Wrap Up & Review
- End of Course 100 Question Practice Exam
- 100 Question Multiple Choice Final Exam
The course is self paced. You may spend as much time as necessary to complete the course and can retake the exam as necessary free for one year with our exclusive 1-Year Retake Guarantee.
Yes. The online enrollment process includes credit card verification. In under a minute, you are approved to start your desired online course. You will receive an e-mail confirmation for your records and you may begin the course immediately following registration or at any time you choose.
Your online courses are engineered to “remember” where you left off, so you can return to a given section at a later time. You will need to complete online final exams in one sitting.
No the Florida Real Estate Commission prohibits schools from providing refunds for students that do not pass exams.
Yes. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with the highest level of encryption is utilized to encrypt all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that this information cannot be read as it is transmitted online. For all pages through which personal information is transmitted, SSL is used.
No, you can retake the exam one addition time, free for one year with our exclusive 1-Year Retake Guarantee. Due to Florida Real Estate Commission Regulations in order to take the exam a third time you will have to re-register for the course and complete in full.
How Many Questions is the Florida Real Estate Exam?
The state exam consists of 100 questions. The questions are A, B, C, D multiple choice, just like the end of course exam.
A score of 75% or higher is required to pass the state exam. This means you must correctly answer at least 75 of the 100 multiple choice questions.
You will have up to three and a half (3.5) hours to complete the state exam. Once you have started the state exam, you are unable to restart or pause the exam.
Yes, but just like the end of course exam, only 10. You could miss every single math question and still get a 90%. The math is fairly predictable when you have practiced, so these could also be an easy 10 points to get.
Unlike the end of course exam, there is no waiting period to retake the state exam. You can retake the state exam as soon as you can get another appointment.
You will receive a printout of your results at the testing center. This will show you the units where you missed the most questions. Use this as a guide of what areas you need to review before your next exam appointment.
Pearson VUE offers an option to pay to review your most recent exam attempt.
Since the state exam pulls from such a large pool of questions, you are unlikely to see the same questions again. You also are not allowed to take any notes. Therefore, we do not recommend that you pay to review your exam.
The pass rate for first time real estate exam takers throughout the entire state of Florida typically averages 50%.
This test is not designed to test your level of intelligence, but your memory and understanding of the material taught in the course. Wrong answers are designed to sound more correct if you are just going off general knowledge/common sense.
Yes, there are additional study tools you can purchase to ensure your preparedness for the exam. Merrick Damon also provides many free resources through his online education platform MD University.