Only 4 Seats Left!
The Florida Salesperson Post-Licensing course fulfills the 45-hour state requirement. Updated to meet changing market needs, as well as changes in Florida law, this course offers expanded discussion on financing, with examples using the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms, which have replaced the Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and Settlement Statement (HUD-1) forms. In addition, fair housing laws and social media are discussed. This course provides a step-by-step guide to conducting business in the real estate industry for new Florida licensees.
• Classroom Textbook
• Supplemental Materials
• Exclusive: 6 Month Access to RealDax Technology
• Access to Merrick Damon one of the most successful Real Estate brokers
• Introduction to Social/Digital Media Strategy for Real Estate
• Lifetime Continuing Education through MD University
• Completion Certificate required for State Exam
• Valid for 1 years / No additional Fee